The SATO CL6NX Thermal barcode printer prints wide labels and tags (up to 6.5″) at speeds up to 10 ips. Rugged design. Built with integrity, and designed with the operator in mind, the SATO CL6NX surpasses the standard of today’s printing technology.
|Print Resolution||203 dpi or 305 dpi|
|Print Speed||up to 10 ips (203 dpi)
up to 8 ips (305 dpi)
|Memory||6 GB ROM, 320 MB RAM|
SATO CL6NX THERMAL BARCODE LABEL PRINTER HIGHLIGHTS:
- Certified Integration with SAP® Auto-ID Infrastructure – SATO’s XML-Enabled 4.0 printer interface meets the requirements for connecting to SAP applications during the RFID printing functions for CL6NX printers without any middleware or additional programming.
- Solid Construction – The CLNX is built tough using a full cast aluminum frame providing better durability vs. bent frame and spot welded construction as seen on other leading competitive models.
- 10-Inch OD Media Roll and 600 Meter Ribbon
- Universal Connectivity – More standard connectivity options create easier integration into existing and expanding application environments
- Easy Media Access – Wide accessibility (60°) to media path allows for quick, effortless loading of media, print head and platen roller maintenance.
- Label Dampener – LTDS controls the back-feed; wound in/wound out features, making most media CLNX adaptable.
- On-board Help Videos – The CLNX help videos are conveniently resident on the printer for viewing vs. scannable QR codes as seen on other leading competitive models.
- Advanced Ribbon Control – Additional ribbon guide roller and oversized ribbon wind spindle is synchronized with platen roller to help reduce ribbon wrinkle.